Caliva started with the goal of elevating our customer’s medical cannabis experience. Our #higherstandards philosophy means providing the best cannabis products, a high quality customer service experience, and a beautiful environment in which to explore our outstanding product line. We offer premium flower, edibles, and our highly sought after concentrates including shatter, wax, live resin, tinctures, and topical alternatives.
We are seeking honest, hardworking and passionate candidates to join our CALIVA team and grow with us as we seek to become the city’s biggest, and best medical marijuana collective. In order to achieve our vision, our aim is to have the highest quality staff in the industry. We are looking for individuals who will work with the utmost level of professionalism and customer service, while providing our patients with a compassionate, easy-going customer experience.
We offer some of the most competitive wages within the industry, excellent employee benefits, discounts on medicine, and a great work atmosphere with a tight-knit team. See available positions and apply below...
Exceptional Budtenders | Front Desk Staff : Seeking ultra-positive, energetic, and endlessly helpful individuals to be the first face of Caliva and provide a wonderfully positive, comfortable and informative experience for every patient that walks through our doors.
Retail Assistant Manager: Detail-oriented leader working hand-in-hand with our Retail manager on all people ops, customer experience and inventory efforts in our retail space.
Interns: Jacks and Jills of all trades who are interested in working in the cannabis space and are willing to roll up their sleeves and dive into this crazy fun industry with us.
- Seed to Sale Tracking Associate: a data entry whiz who owns and manages the minute details of our cultivation data and helps us track plants from seed to sale.
- Marketing Manager: Seeking an innovative storyteller, creator, strategizer and brand visualizer that is a stellar team player and inspiring team leader (management experience a must)! Must be able to think (seriously and uniquely) outside the box and thrive in the chaos of the ever-changing world of the cannabis industry.
- Digital Marketing Specialist: An analytical mind with a passion for success metrics in digital marketing. Improve our data-driven decision making across all aspects of user acquisition and retention.
- Jr. Graphic Designer : Great product with a pretty face. You'll work closely with our Branding & Marketing team to produce thought-provoking, experience-driven educational and beautiful print and web collateral, merch and visuals.
- Experienced Cultivation Staff + Extraction Technicians : This company is rooted in wellness and our plants are our passion; we're looking for the best green thumbs in the biz to help us continue to (quite literally) grow.
Must be 21+. Background checks will be completed by the San Jose Police Department to confirm eligibility. If you do not meet these requirements, please do not apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply to Work at Caliva
We'll be honest, we receive an immense amount of applications everyday. Because of the sheer volume of applicants, we will only consider those that knock our socks off. In lieu of a cover letter please answer the following questions: