So you want to be our Retail Manager?
Our retail store is the heart of everything we do. Reporting to Retail GM, the retail manager ensures that the daily operations of the store are running smoothly at all times. You are responsible for executing and implementing processes and procedures that help us consistently provide amazing customer service, and ensure that the store exceeds defined financial performance targets. You are also responsible for ensuring that our store is running compliant to all city regulations and store policies and procedures. This role oversees the Head Receptionist and Head Budtenders.
Role also includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Maintain strong relationships and communication with General Manager and all management staff
• Creating and implementing new and improved processes for all operating procedures
• Observing, training, and following up with all direct reports
• Works to create a desired work environment that is enjoyable, challenging, and rewarding.
• Promote a strong employee morale
• Generating customer foot traffic and sales volume by creating a customer experience around product knowledge, customer service, and higher standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Writing Management Schedule
• Writing Staff schedule that reflects the needs of the business
• Tracking all attendance
• Tracking all payroll dollars and managing to payroll goal
• Participating in weekly management meetings
• Overseeing cash management
• Overseeing head receptionist
• Overseeing all head Budtenders and delegating specific areas of responsibility (product knowledge, operations, facilities, cleaning, new-hire training, etc.)
• Ensuring cleanliness of retail and advising cleaning team on areas of opportunity
• Managing Check-in sheet to ensure all communication is being collected and communicated back to entire staff
• Collecting and Filing all month end paperwork
• Creation and roll out of customer service training
Caliva started with the goal of elevating our customer’s medical cannabis experience. Our #higherstandards philosophy means providing the best cannabis products, a high quality customer service experience, and a beautiful environment in which to explore our outstanding product line. We offer premium flower, edibles, and our highly sought after concentrates including shatter, wax, live resin, tinctures, and topical alternatives.
We are seeking honest, hardworking and passionate candidates to join our CALIVA team and grow with us as we seek to become the city’s biggest, and best medical marijuana collective. In order to achieve our vision, our aim is to have the highest quality staff in the industry. We are looking for individuals who will work with the utmost level of professionalism and customer service, while providing our patients with a compassionate, easy-going customer experience.
We offer some of the most competitive wages within the industry, excellent employee benefits, discounts on medicine, and a great work atmosphere with a tight-knit team.